- Posted by admin
- On May 8, 2019
- 0 Comments
- BBQ Recipe, Grilling, Harding The Fireplace, Outdoor BBQ, Recipe
These stuffed jalapeños are always a hit during a party or as an appetizer during a family meal. They’re extremely versatile and easy to prepare!
- 6 jalapeños, sliced lengthwise and seeds removed
- 6 oz cream cheese (plain or flavoured)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 oz grated mozzarella cheese
- 12 strips of bacon, partially cooked
- Mix the cream cheese, green onions and mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
- Stuff each jalapeño with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap one strip of partially cooked bacon around the jalapeño. Use a toothpick to secure if needed.
- Grill, cut side down, for six minutes on medium heat. Flip and grill an additional six minutes.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!
Even though this recipe calls for jalapeños, it’s not overly spicy. Removing the seeds and grilling the jalapeños reduces the heat!
Pro Tip: Replace the bacon with a strip of prosciutto. It’s a bit easier to work with and doesn’t require the extra step of partially cooking before wrapping.
Harding The Fireplace carries a selection of quality grills that are perfect for this recipe.
Take a look at our grills online or stop by our retail store to speak directly with our salespeople.
Harding The Fireplace serves the grilling needs of the greater Ottawa area. Our expert staff are always more than happy to help you find the perfect grill or accessory to step up your grill game.