Cedar Plank Salmon
Cedar plank (larger than salmon filets)
2 salmon fillets
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
6 tablespoons brown sugar
- Soak the cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours. Drain and set aside.
- Get the salmon ready by removing skin and bones.
- Rinse the salmon under running (cold) water and pat dry.
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides and lay on the cedar plank.
- Spread mustard over the top and sides and then sprinkle over the mustard. Lay lemon slices on top.
- Place the cedar plank in the centre of the grill on medium-high heat and cook until fish is cooked through to 135 degrees F. (20 to 30 minutes).
- Transfer the salmon and cedar to a platter and serve right off the plank.
Harding The Fireplace has a number of grills to try out this recipe on!
Browse our wide selection or stop in to talk to one of our friendly sales representatives.
At Harding The Fireplace, we have over 4,500 square feet of retail showroom space devoted to fireplaces and BBQs. We also have experts on hand to answer any of your questions and to help you find the perfect product for your needs.