Grilled Cauliflower with Toasted Pine Nuts
If you’re looking for something unique and delicious for dinner, try cauliflower steaks with some toasted pine nuts.
- 2 large heads of cauliflower
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pine nuts
- Prep the cauliflower by removing leaves and cutting off the stem. Carefully slice the cauliflower into 3 equal thickness steaks. To make this easier, you can trim away the sides. For smaller heads of cauliflower, you might only get 2 steaks.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, zest and garlic together in a bowl.
- Lightly brush one side of the cauliflower steaks and then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill (seasoned side down) on a preheated grill for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Season the other side before flipping and cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill, top with fresh parsley and toasted pine nuts.
Harding The Fireplace carries a selection of quality grills that are perfect for this recipe.
Take a look at our grills online or stop by our retail store to speak directly with our salespeople.
Harding The Fireplace serves the greater Ottawa area for all its grilling needs. Our expert staff are always more than happy to help you find the perfect grill or accessory to ensure you have the best grilling season.