- Posted by admin
- On May 9, 2018
- 0 Comments
- barbeque, BBQ Recipe, Carp, Grilled Shrimp, Ottawa
Now that the cold weather is finally behind us, it’s time to get excited about grilling season! Most people think of grilling a delicious piece of steak or chicken, but you can take your grilling game to the next level with this spicy grilled shrimp recipe!
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Recipe
– 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 1 large clove of garlic
– 1 tablespoon coarse salt or table salt
– ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 teaspoons lemon juice
– 8 lemon wedges for garnish
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste.
3. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the garlic paste until evenly coated.
4. Lightly oil your grill grate. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque in colour.
5. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Harding The Fireplace has a number of grills to try out this recipe on! Browse our wide selection or stop in to talk to one of our friendly sales representatives.
For a limited time, you can get FREE accessories when you purchase select Napoleon Grills!
At Harding The Fireplace, we have over 4,500 square feet of retail showroom space devoted to fireplaces and BBQs. We also have experts on hand to answer any of your questions and to help you find the perfect product for your needs!