- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry appearance that exudes realism and sophistication.
- Single door made from European cast-iron gives an unobstructed view of the fire for gazing entertainment.
- Meets EPA Phase II-certified and Washington State emissions requirements (3.7 gr/hr)
- 55,000 BTU/hr* effectively heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.* (with optional blower)
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency to ensure steady home heating.
- Double air combustion features two controls that allow you to customize the heating of your home, including:
- Main control for variable heat output and wood consumption.
- Air boost for faster wood ignition and efficient combustion.
Ease of Operation
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean, reducing the hassle of maintenance.
- Heat-resistant handle stays cool to the touch.
- Burn time is approximately 6–8 hours for long-lasting comfort.
- 6″ ASHT+, S-2100+, HT6000+, HT6103+ or AC Chimney
- Two door options are available to match your style and taste.
- Louverless panel and gravity kits are available to add an attractive element to the fireplace.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.