This recipe is delicious and takes almost no prep time. It’s perfect for a casual backyard BBQ or as an appetizer before the main dish. Whatever you do, make sure you prepare extra because these chicken wings are sure to be a hit!
Easy Smoked Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs of chicken wings
- BBQ spice rub – About 1 ½ Tbsp per pound
- Applewood wood chips
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (optional)
- Preheat smoker to 250°F
- Prepare your favourite wood chips. We recommend applewood for this recipe
- Coat chicken wings with the spice rub and place in the smoker.
- Cook for about 2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165°F with a thermometer.
- Refill wood chips as needed.
- Once cooked, carefully remove chicken from the smoker.
- Brush wings with BBQ sauce before serving (optional).
Harding The Fireplace has a number of smokers to try this recipe on!
Browse our wide selection or stop in to talk to one of our friendly sales representatives.
At Harding The Fireplace, we have over 4,500 square feet of retail showroom space devoted to fireplaces and BBQs. We also have experts on hand to answer any of your questions and help you find the perfect product for your needs!