- Posted by admin
- On January 29, 2020
- 0 Comments
- fireplace tips, gas fireplace, Harding The Fireplace, Ottawa, Winter
Gas inserts are fireboxes built to be retrofitted into existing wood-burning fireplaces. This allows homeowners to easily and affordably convert their built-in wood fireplaces.
Benefits of Gas Insert Fireplace:
- Can improve heat efficiency, especially when paired with a blower
- Doesn’t leave behind ash or soot that has to be cleaned up
- Easy to get the fire started and can quickly turn the unit off
- Variety of designs allow you to pick a gas insert that fits your home’s aesthetic
Harding The Fireplace stocks a number of gas inserts from companies like Mendota, Regency and Napoleon.
This Mendota gas insert can be installed into existing masonry or installed factory-built fireplaces. The flames and heat output are adjusted and you can customize the look by choosing your favourite front, door and overlay.
Backed by Regency’s legendary warranty, the Horizon Radiant insert comes with a heat circulating blower and Proflame remote control.
Designed for small fireplace openings, the Inspiration, from Napoleon, produces realistic yellow flames and includes a realistic Phazer log set.
At Harding The Fireplace, we have a variety of gas insert fireplaces. Feel free to stop by our Carp showroom to browse the options and speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members about the best products for your needs.
If you’re looking to install a gas insert, we have a variety of models and brands on site. We have over 4,500 square feet of retail showroom space devoted to fireplaces and BBQs. We take the time to understand our customers’ needs to find them the best product.